>> Friday, January 1, 2010

As the new year begins, I am pausing to reflect on this past year...

...have I grown this year?

Emotionally?

Spiritually?

Mentally?

Socially?

Am I better person today than I was a year ago?

I beieve that I am.


It is my prayer that I never stop maturing, growing, moving forward. I don't want to turn 80 to find that I am no more mature than the average 18 year old. Unfortunatelly, I know far too many people who have not matured beyond their teen years.

And like a fish swimming up stream, if I stops swimming forward, I will be taken away by the force of the current pushing against me.

As Hebrew 6:1 says "...press on to maturity..."

Today I will not make a new years resolution. But I will reflect on the areas of my life that still need work. And determine to address some of those issues this year. So that next year I may again rest in the confidence that I have not become stagnant or lukewarm

********************************************************
-------I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!-------

Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

2 comments:

Abby Rogers January 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

I see that you have homeschooling listed as one of your interests! I am a homeschooler, and therefore hold unique views on life. On my blogsite(http://differenthomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/) I express those views, post eclectic recipes, write book reviews, submit portions of articles for conversation, and try to entertain and interest whatever small audience I might have. This blog was originally designed by a homeschooled teenage girl for homeschooled teenage girls, but you can still enjoy it if you aren't one! Feel free to leave gobs of comments, I love them!

Sarah, aka Beyond All Measure January 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Abby, thank you for your sweet comment. I blog about homeschooling often. I was home schooled as a child, and I am homeschooling my 5 and almost-8 year old boys. I look forward to checking out your blog!
Sarah

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP