What were they thinking?

>> Friday, November 6, 2009

My father emailed this to me
Thought you'll might get a kick out of it...



"Well, at least if the state patrol stops us,
they can't cite us for the license plate being obscured. 
They will have to find something else that we are doing wrong.
I don't know what that might be. "


********************************************************
-------I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!-------

Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

4 comments:

Unique2wh0 November 6, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Oh My!! LOL thanks for the giggle :)

Leslie November 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Gosh that's a good one, thanks and it's one of my neighbors to the North, no less.

Ghost November 7, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Talk about a big haul! It looks like my yarn stash.

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP