Sharpie Art

>> Monday, November 9, 2009


I made this display last summer after finding that my pizza stone had been soaked (an ruined) in a leaky garage. Being an artist at heart, I suddenly saw a palette instead of a baking sheet. Since my paints were packed away who-knows-where I decided to use what I had easy access to: sharpies (I use them for homeschool charts). I thought it was an original idea, but alas, I was not the first to try it. I was pleasantly surprised by all the wonderful art using permanent markers!

Tip: I drew mine with a pencil first to be sure everything was where I wanted it.

Check out these pieces of art:

Sharpie Art @ Crafty Pod

Justin Ashbee

Decorated Basement



********************************************************
-------I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!-------

Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

1 comments:

Leslie November 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Very cool and I love the quote you used.

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP