Monster Crochet: New Year Chrysanthemums

>> Thursday, November 5, 2009


have you seen this?




I am planning to make Christmas  gift bows using this pattern.

She also has instructions for making it into a head band.

(photo from Monster Crochet Blog)

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

2 comments:

Ghost November 5, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

They really do look like mums. They would look lovely in fall colors also for a fall wreath on the door. I see lots of options here.

Leslie November 5, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Hiya, those are pretty kewl looking poms for trim. Great way to use those yarn scraps. I even can crochet so might try my hand at some.

Thanks for the comment about the Joy over at my blog. Indeed it's the bestest go-to cookbook. I give it to newly marrieds (men and woman) as a starting point if they don't know how to cook already.

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP