A 1970's party, part 1-- the decorations

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009


The flower shapes I bought at a thrift store. They are made on a diasy loom. I have yet to figure out how to work it. These ones were already finished. Love the dirty orange yarn. The granny squares were made of old yarn from my stash. I need to block them and am planning to hang them from the ceiling (as you would old records if it were a 1950's party!)

This is the fabric I bought at walmart on the $1.50/yd table.I love the yellow with the red and blue flowers! The 2 middle fabrics will be the table cloths and the two outside fabrics will be the bias edging.

Can't wait to get started!
********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP