vintage crochet books-- free pdfs

>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life has been absolutely insane.

Moving to the new house.... trying to get the old house ready for sale or rent (we haven't decided which yet)... trying to maintain my sanity while moving between two houses... trying to maintain two houses... trying to unpack boxes... starting gift-making for Christmas... and getting ready to start homeschooling (This will be my first year schooling two)!

I am looking forward to a time when I will not have to juggle quite as much at once!

On my search for Christmas Crafts I came across these vintage books. I LOVE the old crochet patterns! I have yet to try them, but it is sooooo fun to look. Actually doing will have to wait for an other time.

Please note that there is a button at the top right of each page for downloading, most often labeled "download" or "pdf".

The Crochet Book
The New Guide to Knit and Crochet
Crochet Explained and Illustrated
Mee's Compainion Work-table
The Ladies' Work-table
Good House Keeping, Vol 9
School Arts, Vol 10
Lady's Assistant
Crochet Collars

Next I will post some vintage sewing book links....

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP