Little Gifts of Love

>> Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Youngest and I have a ritual we go through. This is how it goes...

Him: " I love you, Momma"
Me: "I love you too."
Him: *Smile* and *hugs*
Me: "Why do I love you?"
Him: "Because God gave me to you as a special gift."
(I started telling him this when he was a baby and now he can repeat it...)
Me: "That's right, sweetie." *More hugs*

With my health problems I very well could have (and likely should have been) one of those ladies who is never able to have children.

But God has blessed me with two little miracles.


Here are some of their gifts to me:





I can't think of anything sweeter thank a little boy bringing flowers to his mother.

Oh, and by the way, if you are EVER given flowers by my boys, they MUST go in your hair!

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP