Walking by Faith

>> Sunday, May 17, 2009

DH and I put an offer in on this house yesterday. It is not large. But it is larger than our current house by nearly 300 ft. It will be a blessing if we are able to get it. We have spent much time waiting and praying that God would provide a new house. Perhaps this is the one. It is very cute inside and reminds me of the house I grew up in. It comes with an extra acre that will one day be annexed into the city and be dividable. This makes it a very sound investment for us. The current owners are selling it below value because they need to get out from under the debt. It was built in 1947 but has been recently remodeled. The kitches in 20x16--to DIE for!

We will know tomorrow if our offer was accepted.

Or previous plan to remodel fell through as FHA recently did away with all building loans. The option still remains for a line of credit. We may consider that if this offer doesn't go through.

The best part about the new house is that it is just down the road fro DH's parents. I grew up around the corner from my Grandparents and think it would be wonderful for my boys. And my MIL is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met and a dear friend.

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP