Robotics --free DVD to your home and free curriculum at NASA

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009



My eldest son is captivated by the Mars Exploratin primarily because they are using ROBOTS!
What little boys doesn't love robots?
In fact, I just ordered a free DVD of a robot Anime cartoon here. I don't know anything about the movies offered except what I read when I place my mouse over the title (so order at your own risk and preview).
NASA has a web page dedicated to the education of children using the Mars exploration as the platform. Although most of the activities are posted for 4 grade and above I am adjusting the information for my 7 year old. I just have to explain things more simply than they might. Mars Robotics Education Curriculum can be downloaded in PDF form here.
Also instructions to make your own robot using common household items (we are planning to do this!) Or download those instructins as a power point (I did).
This page lists all the availible courses on robotics at NASA.


Wanna learn about Robotics engeneering? Take a course here. We are going to! Its over 30 hours of videos! Bound to be something interesting!

Get your daily Mars weather report from Stanford U.

Kids can play games about Mars and space.

Log onto NASA Quest for Webcasts and even talk to real scientist at NASA.

Get high resolution space pictures!

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP