A new blog-- a burden of my heart

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

I started a new blog a few weeks ago.

Ever since I was a young teen I have had a heart for the plight of young women in todays society.

Christian young women are bombarded with, lost in, the ideas of the world.

There are very few godly examples and very little instruction or encouragement in godliness.

We will not grow unless we pursue growth.

I named my new blog "The Pursuit of Godly Womanhood."

It is not just for young girls, although I will be addressing many topics that young women face today. I will also be addressing how to have a god-honoring marriage, raising godly children and the like.

I am young, but I have learned a lot by watching examples around me. I have been blessed to have a number of godly mentors over the short span of my lifetime and I would like to return the blessing to others that they bestowed upon me.

I have so much to say, my heart is so burdened to encourage others, but time and family responsibility will likelly make the blog slow in postings. Never the less, I garrantee quaility! The responsibility of those who teach or instruct others is very seriously addressed in the scriptures: I will not be blogging lightly.

Because my extended family keeps up to date with my family through this blog, it will probably grow faster than the other blog.

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP