THe BIG Sink Down The Hall!

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009



This actually worked remarkably well!

The first time I ever used a bath tub as a sink was when my eldest was born. We were living in a duplex-- I use the term loosly. Our half of the building did not have a real kitchen. The entry way had a counter and one basin sink (like a bathroom vanity) in it. And the stove was between the entry way and the livingroom. The fridge was in the old entry way closet-- the doors had been removed. It was almost impossible to wash any pans in that little vanity-kitchen sink. So all my pans had to be washed in the bath tub. That was lots of fun when I was 8.5 months pregnant!

But the bath tub was perfect for my little munchkins! They always want to help with the dishes. But there is only room for one chair at the counter which usually results in a debate over who gets to help. And they keep falling off the chair! The tub was just thier height, had room for two, and was deep enough that most of the water stayed in (unlike at my sink where they just keep the water running til it nearly over flows!)

After we scrubbed the dishes we did run them through the dishwasher again-- just for good measure!

I think I might do this again!

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP