Weeds are still flowers

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

When it comes to my little boys, I am not picky. I accept any kind of flower. Dandylions (even the seeding kind), buttercups, clover blossoms, apple or pear blossoms, it doesn't matter to me. What does matter is the tender heart of these little one to think of me. How sweet they are to bring me these little tokens of their affection.

They always want me to put them in my hair. I either put them behind my ears hawaii-style, or tuck them into my bun or braid. They usually end up in my bun though, because once they start I end up with ten or twelve flowers and I just don't have that may ears!


It always makes me smile. It makes a hard day good. And a good day better.



Thank the Lord for little boys!



********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP