Sarah's Garlic Baked Fish

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sarah's Garlic Baked Fish



<---- My family liked it so much that this was all that was left by the time I got my camera out! My boys even loved it.

1.5-2 lbs. boneless, skinless fish
(I used tilapia-- found it on sale for $1.50/lb!!!)
Place fish in baking dish or cookie sheet coated with oil spray
2 eggs, beat
Spread over fish
Combine in seperate bowl:
2 c. biscquick (or similar mix)
1 c. parmesian cheese
Garlic Salt to taste.
Spread over fish

Bake at 350 deg. for 20 min. or until fish flakes when teased with a fork.
I serve with rolls, canned green beans, and green salad (when availible).



Adapted from a recipe found on a biscquick box.

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP