Refrigorator white board!!!

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Our house is 750 sq ft. In this small space, I homeschool two boys, paint and craft while we are trying to remodel! I am constantly trying to find new ways to save space. This is my latest idea. My school white board is my frigorator! It works like a dream! I did buy dry erase board spray to make it easier to clean. I keep the writing supplies on top of the fridge.
Here you will see a history lesson for my son. It is a drawing of the lineage of Abraham, and an explanation of where the two waring groups is Isreal came from: the Israelites (from Abraham's son Isaac) and the Palestinians (from Abrahams other son and a few other of his realitives).
This would even be a good place to take phone notes. Or leave notes for your beloved-- you know eventually he will end up at the fridge....
Maybe your fridge wants to be written on too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP