Oven Omelet Recipe --Free Recipe

>> Friday, March 13, 2009



I am all about EASY. Especially when it comes to cooking. I like cooking. I hate CLEANING the KITCHEN. So the few ingredients and dishes the better! I usually line the dish with aluminum foil and mix the stuff in the pan (then I don't have to wash a bowl too).

Oven Omelet Recipe

2 TB Butter or margarine (use pam spray for lower fat)
9 Eggs
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Milk (You can substitute water)
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Diced ham, sausage, or bacon
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded


Heat oven to 325 degrees. Place margarine in baking dish and place in oven for a couple of minutes to melt margarine. When melted remove from oven and tilt pan to allow margarine to coat the bottom of pan. Or spray pan with Pam and skip putting pan in oven. Mix remaining ingredients together and pour into pan. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted into eggs comes out clean. Remove from oven and serve.

I have successfully cut the recipe in half. Just make sure to keep an eye on it, as it does not tale as long in the oven.

Recipe came from my mother, Vicki Artman

DH prefers it with a bit of salsa.
********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP