My Son's Big Day

>> Saturday, March 14, 2009


For while now my DH and I have had a plan. When the boys start getting older, they will start going to work with Daddy.

So far, we haven't been able to pull it off. DH's boss has certain rules that make it -- well, difficult. Today, he was able to get around those rules and take my eldest to work with him.

That little boy thinks he is such a big boy to get to go to work with DH! He was telling his little brother "Now you're going to have to do stuff by yourself, 'cause Dady needs my help at work"! It was so cute.

Our motivation for this is that boys learn to be men by being with a man. It is not likely that a boy will learn manliness from his mother. So we reached an conclusion a number of years ago... that when the boys reach 13, they get turned over to their daddy for homeschooling, training, etc. Though it has proved challenging, we are determined to find a way to make it happen. We have a few years left til he's 13! Lord willing, we will figure it out by then!

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP