Like winter with no Christmas!

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009


I guess for my oldest spring without a garden is like Winter with no Christmas! When I told them no garden (I am hoping we will move this Spring/Summer) they just couldn't believe it! So we compromised and are going to do container gardening. It will be the job of the boys to tend to the veggies. Using this link from Mr Brown Thumb, we started our soil-less sprouting. It was quite easy!


Here they are layed out when we were about half done filling the bags. We only put 2 or 3 seeds in each baggie. It worked out great 'cause I accidentally bought the mini bags instead of sandwich size and the napkin fits perfect in it after it is folded in half!

We didn't use all of our seeds. We bagged the rest up and saved it for a second planting.



********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP