A life-long dream

>> Saturday, March 14, 2009

Isn't her hair beautiful? Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to have very long hair.

I had it down to my thighs when I got married.

Since then I keep trying new things-- styles cuts, perms, etc. I am coming to realize that none of those things really fit my personality. And I have returned to my dream.

I am determined to grow my hair as long as it will grow. I'm still young and I have time... maybe I will even get it as long as the above picture. And regardless of what the beautician who last cut my hair said, long hair is not gross. It is very feminine.

My hair is already nearly to my waist. But I am going to have it cut. My last 'hair adventure' was a perm which caused it to be frizzy and tangle-y all the time. The results have been terrible for my hair and I have serious split ends. So I start my quest again... almost from square one. But I am not deterred. And I will post updates of my quest here on my blog.


********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

1 comments:

June March 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Thank you for your comment on my blog, and also for the prayers for my daughter's friend. I have enjoyed looking at your blog & will be back!

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP