Freezer Finally!

>> Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well, here she is. She's a big beauty! 7 ft tall and 3+ ft wide! What a bargin at $50! The farmer I bought her from had been using her to hold his angus beef. He is selling enough that he doesn't need the freezer any more.

Due to our remodel, my kitchen table, school table and school shelf are all in the garage right now. I was able to move them around enough to get the freezer in, but I will have to find a new home for them in order to actually have access to the freezer.

I might just have to rearrange and consolidate what is there. Also if I got some of the laundry done that is on the floor in there it would be alot easier to rearrange-- not to mention there would be more room!

I am excited to start gathering recipes and planning to fill her with frozen homemade dinners!

PS-- I guess I think it's a girl cause it's....well....frigid.-- ummm.... anyway. *blushes and giggles*

********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

Loading...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP