Free Graph Paper for Fillet Pattern Making

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009


Wanna try your hand at making your own fillet charts? I downloaded this from a webpage... somewhere. Unfortunatelly I can't remember where! It was free for personal use. So I will say the same thing here. If you know which page if came from, let me know!
If you've never done anything like this before, start with a pencil (so you can erase) and a simple design like a heart. It's kinda weird thinking in squares! I guess if you were used to the old dot matrix type images, it might be easier! It's a similar concept to that. One thing I have discovered is-- more is less. Don't have any more squares filled than you have to in order to convey the idea of the image. On the designs I have made, I disliked the ones which had MORE.

If you make anything with it, email me a pic or post it in the comments.
I'd love to see your work!



********************************************************
Sarahatbeyondallmeasure.blogspot.com
Sarah.Beyondallmeasure@gmail.com
WWW.Beyond-All-Measure.Com (under construction)
http://www.beyondallmeasure.etsy.com/
http://www.ravelry.com/people/beyondallmeasure
Craftster Handle: Measure-once-cut-twice
Crochetville Handle: Beyondallmeasure

Come craft with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

Loading...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP