This is my life

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

This is my life. I am truly blessed beyond all measure. I am married to my college sweet heart, the most wonderful man I have ever met... still my best friend after almost a decade! I am mother to two miracle babies, praying maybe to have another miracle sometime in the future. I love teaching them-- they are brilliant just like their Daddy! I love watching them grow and explore. I am praying that they will become all that they can be in Christ, but mostly that they will be godly men someday. I am trying to grow personally every day, improving who I am, overcoming my shortcomings, proving that I am a conqueror in Christ and that nothing can keep me from being what He wants me to be--not sickness, not personality quirks, not character flaws, not my lack of organization, not the small house I live in, NOT EVEN MYSELF!
In Christ I shall prevail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription box

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All this is a result of my personal hard work. Do not take any of it and claim it as your own. Feel free to link and use my photos IF you give me credit. Please be honest. Any other use will need permission. Email me at (sarah.beyondallmeasure at gmail.com) to request permission for other uses.

BlogCatalog

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP